My Tears Just Like The Rain Fallings
+Follow or Home ?
Before the Rain
Expresiones
Expresiones
AmiraEizza - Just Like Her
Thursday, June 16, 2011 | Thursday, June 16, 2011 | 0 Rain[s]
Hello earthlings ..

Sementare update blog , I'm listening to Take Over by Flo Rida ft. Mizz Nina !!

Best gile lagu tu ..

I wanna be just like Mizz Nina .

Making Malaysia proud !!! Mengharumkan name negara :)

Take Over is one of the best collaboration !!

Someday from now , I'm gonna catch my dreams and never let it go .

Mizz Nina inspires me cuz first of all , she is beautiful .

And second of all , her talent . Buat lagu dngn orang luar .

Lastly , she's from Malaysia & tak ramai yg berjaya macam dye .

I LOVE YOU MIZZ NINA !! FOREVER !

AND FLO RIDA TOO !!!! Teehee ;)


Old Post | New Post
The Owner
You've Stuck

Hello Peeps !
age , sex , live ? 15 , female , Malacca Malaysia . I'm an Aries . Google 'Aries Personality' if you wanna know more about me . Just to let you know that you shouldn't mess with me or with my best friends or with my family or you'll regret people , I will seek revenge . I love you beauties out there !! Honestly , -amira eizza-