My Tears Just Like The Rain Fallings
+Follow or Home ?
Before the Rain
Expresiones
Expresiones
:)
Sunday, February 17, 2013 | Sunday, February 17, 2013 | 0 Rain[s]
CORAL BAY RESORT , PULAU PANGKOR .

I think I'm in love with you , wonder boy . Thank you for making my holiday worth it LOL . I've never felt this way . I mean , THISSSS WAYYY ! I go completely crazy when you kirim salam me haritu . All my life , tak pernah ada lelaki yang aku suka , suka aku balik . You know what I mean ? But you ... haiiihhh ... I don't know what you see in me but umm . Thank you for liking me . KAU NAMPAK AKU AT MY WORST . Waktu swimming pulak tu . Rambut macam orang gila yet you still like me . I'm so touched ;)

Old Post | New Post
The Owner
You've Stuck

Hello Peeps !
age , sex , live ? 15 , female , Malacca Malaysia . I'm an Aries . Google 'Aries Personality' if you wanna know more about me . Just to let you know that you shouldn't mess with me or with my best friends or with my family or you'll regret people , I will seek revenge . I love you beauties out there !! Honestly , -amira eizza-