My Tears Just Like The Rain Fallings
+Follow or Home ?
Before the Rain
Expresiones
Expresiones
Friends
Saturday, June 1, 2013 | Saturday, June 01, 2013 | 0 Rain[s]
My best friends are very important to me . They're my family . They're part of me . How can I not love them ? They know my biggest secret . They know my weaknesses , they know when I'm lying and they know every little things about me that I think not even my real family know about me . Earlier this year I was scared . I am a very shy and timid girl , I don't talk much to people I'm not close with . So I was really really scared about the idea of new friends in my new class . I was scared of losing my best friends . I was alone in that class . I sure have friends but not best friends , you know what I mean . Banyak benda yang berubah in 2013 . I was having a rough time . But these guys came into my life and changed me . In a good way . Diorang bukan ubah cara hidup aku atau apa , tapi diorang ubah cara pemikiran aku . Aku mengaku aku pernah judge orang , tapi lepas they came into my life , I will think twice if I wanna judge people after this .

Farah Afifah , dia orang pertama yang jadi best friend aku dalam kelas tu . I've known her since Form 1 , we were friends but not that close . Tapi sekarang dah closer than you think hihi . She's ... macam aku . Its like I'm talking to the mirror everytime I'm with her because we , somehow , think alike hihihi . Fasiha Amani , dia ... macam Amirah Marini . I miss Amirah so much . We didn't spend much time together anymore cuz we're both too busy . Dengan adanya Fasiha , terubat sikit rindu dekat Amirah . Syamimi Roslen , never crossed my mind that I will be best friends with her . Aku tak pernah faham dia pun sebelum ni . Tapi lepas dah spend time dengan dia , aku faham . Aku mula faham benda benda yang aku tak pernah faham . Benda apa tu tak yah tahu lah en . Mimie macam Ummi Nabihah . I miss Ummi a lot too ! Dia macam Ummi , sebab she's always trying her best to make us stay together . She take good care of her friends . Sama macam Ummi :') Athirah Farzana , yang ni macam Hannah Lisa ! Kadang kadang kalau orang cerita , dia macam blur sekejap . Pastu dah lama sikit baru dia faham . Dia pun ada sikit perangai macam aku , rimas bila orang banyak kali call , kadang kadang malas nak angkat call orang hahaha . Hmm last sekali , Ezrul Syafiq Muhammad Yusri , haa nama penuh aku tulis ni woi ! Ezrul boyfriend Athirah . Aku pun tak tahu lah kenapa dia sorang je lelaki . Kami buddyz hihi :D

I just want my best friends , all of them , to know that I love you all so much . Even if I have new best friends , I wont forget about you guys because you guys were always there for me when I need you . Amirah . Hannah . Ummi . Caca . Nasha . Salawa . Sufiana . Hidayah . Siti . Anis . Radhiah . Syarifah . You guys mean the world to me . I may spend a little more time with my Rekeke now , but I love you guys equally . Personaliti korang berbeza berbeza , walaupun ada yang sama tapi tetap berbeza . Thank you for being my friend , thank you for taking care of me , thank you for noticing me when I was invisible , thank you for loving me , thank you for everything . I love you guys to Pluto .

Old Post | New Post
The Owner
You've Stuck

Hello Peeps !
age , sex , live ? 15 , female , Malacca Malaysia . I'm an Aries . Google 'Aries Personality' if you wanna know more about me . Just to let you know that you shouldn't mess with me or with my best friends or with my family or you'll regret people , I will seek revenge . I love you beauties out there !! Honestly , -amira eizza-